Escape Dubai and drive across the Red Arabian Desert in a 4WD vehicle. Enjoy the sunset, sandboarding, camel ride, and visit the camel firm. Choose the 4-hour program or the 7-hour program with the addition of a BBQ dinner.
About this activity
Duration: 4 - 7 hours
Check availability to see starting times.
Skip the ticket line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Live tour guide
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location within Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman & Port Rashid cruise terminal. Pickup from Al Maha Resort, Bab al-Shams Hotel, Jebel Ali, Investment City, and Discovery Garden is available only with an additional fee.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts
- Experience the thrills of dune bashing, sand boarding and camel riding in the Dubai desert
- Enjoy a traditional Tanoura dance, a fire show and a belly dance
- Savor a desert BBQ dinner
This unique desert safari begins with a pick up at your accommodation in Dubai. You’ll ride in a 4x4 vehicle into the Dubai desert and share this adventure with family and friends.
Experience dune bashing in a Land Cruiser and stop to try out sandboarding on the red dunes as well.
Take photos of the desert sunset with your group and wear traditional Arabian costumes at Bedouin camp. Enjoy a camel ride and henna painting in the evening.
Sit back at Bedouin camp and watch the entertainment of a traditional Tanura show and belly dancing performance. Savor the delicious tastes of Arab life at a BBQ dinner with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel, and shawarma.
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
• All vehicles are fully insured and equipped with safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
• All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers
• Dune bashing is not suitable for pregnant women and any guests with back or neck problems
• Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing. Please book a private option so that the parents have the full responsibility
• Tour program subject to change due to religious or other circumstances; certain activities (mainly Tanoura dance and Belly dancing) and alcoholic drinks will not be available on any Islamic days as per UAE law
• Falcons may not be available at the camp during hotter months
• Bring a light sweater during the winter month. Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in the summer and guests are also recommended to wear sandals/ flip flops on the tour
Show on Map
BBQ buffet dinner, Tanura & Belly Dance show, henna painting, Shisha pipe, camel rides, unlimited soft drinks, tea, Arabic coffee and dates, and traditional costumes (with the 7-hour tour option)
Credit Card - Paypal - Master/ Visa Card -
Days : 0 | Nights : 0 | Hours : 4
- Live Commentary (English)
- Drinking Water