|September||7th,17th, and 25th of September|
Day 1 :
Meet & Greet at Rehman Group of Travels (RGT) Blue Area, Islamabad at 7:00 am
• Departure for Naran at 7:30 am. (282km-6/7hrs)
• Enroute stopover at Mansehra located in elevation of 3570ft above sea level and the 71st largest city of Pakistan/Balakot located at the Smaller hamlets in the terraced mountains around it and Kunhar River flowing through Balakot. It has so many scenic views for photography.
• Stopover at Kiwai waterfall where tourists can get photos and relax.
• Arrive at Naran in the Evening. Naran is a place that is surrounded by lush green mountains, waterfalls, forests, landscapes and it is a treat for nature lovers who spend time in the greenery and relax their minds and soul. Naran is at an altitude of 7,904 ft above sea level. Naran has pleasant weather. In summers the temperature rarely exceeds 15°C. The average annual temperature in Naran is 10.1°C
• In the evening we will walk around Naran bazaar. It has good restaurants, handicrafts, and dry fruit shops.
• Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kaghan Valley-Hunza
• Next morning, after an early breakfast, we will resume our journey for Karimabad the capital of Hunza (320km-7hrs)
• Enroute stopover via Batakundi (a newly developed tourist resort) to Besal; Besal is a small hamlet located in Kaghan Valley.
• We will visit Lulusar Lake. The view of the lake is striking and magnificent. Lulusar Lake is the headwater source of the River Kunhar.
• From Lulusar Lake we will move towards Babusar top (13690ft above sea level) and the minimum temperature remains approx 3°C, Babusar Top is the highest point in Kaghan valley and can be easily accessible. It also connects Gilgit Baltistan via Thak Nala on KKH with KPK.
• After Babusar top, we will continue our journey by passing Chilas on the Karakoram Highway.
• After Crossing Raikot bridge (a gateway to the Nanga Parbat base camp, a single jeep trek to Fairy Meadows starts from here), we will stop at the Nanga Parbat's viewpoint “Killer Mountain” is the 9th highest mountain in the world at an altitude of 26660ft above sea level. Near Jaglot we will take shortstop at 3M Points for photography, where three mighty mountains junction point (Himalaya, Hindukush & Karakoram).
• Short Stopover at Rakaposhi View Point. Rakaposhi (25551ft above sea level) is known as “the mother of clouds” and its ranked 27th highest peak in the world.
• Arrives in Karimabad the capital of Hunza and Transfer to Hotel
Day 3: Hunza Valley
• After breakfast, we will visit Baltit Fort in Karimabad to explore its unique architecture. In the 16th century, this fort is an inspiration for the princess of Baltistan who had married the Mir of Hunza. The foundations of the fort date back to 700 years ago. Once the former seat of the Hunza kingdom, Baltit Fort is now one of the Hunza Valley’s most iconic sights and a landmark of Hunza. The fort offers panoramic views over the Hunza Valley.
• Proceed to Hooper Valley (a scenic portion of Nagar Khas) and Hopar Glacier for a half-day excursion (50km-1hr O/Way)
• Head back to Hunza to visit Ganesh Village (1000yrs old) and Eagles Nest (10,000ft above sea level) and enjoy the mesmerizing sunset and panoramic view of the whole Hunza valley. Watch skyward famous peaks around such as Rakaposhi, Lady Finger, and Golden peaks.
• In the late evening, back to Hotel in Karimabad for night stay
Day 4 : Upper Hunza & Pak-China Border
• After breakfast, we will proceed to our next destination i.e. Khunjerab pass (Pak China Border at the elevation of 15,397ft above sea level). Khunjerab Pass is the border between Pakistan and China and is a marvelous place with striking mountains and sceneries. (100km-4hrs O/Way) a
• Enroute stopover at Attabad Lake (The lake was formed in 2010 due to a massive landslide, max length 21km, and max depth 358ft), Gulmit, Hussaini Suspension Bridge (is man-made with hands with the help of the local community and considered world second longest man-made hanging dangerous bridge in the world and in ancient times the trader's caravans used to cross the river through this bridge on the old silk route), Passu Glacier, Passu cones (a range of peaks towering over the Passu Valley in the shape of cones), and short stopover at Sost (The dry port of Pak-China trade).
• Crossing through Dhee (an entrance point to Khunjrab National Park) arrives Khujrab Pass
• Spend some time at the Border (due to its height the oxygen level is very low, so we advise participants to chew the “chewing gum” during the stay at the Khunjrab Pass)
• Head back to Karimabad for a night stay
Day 5 :(Off-Road Adventure Day)
• After breakfast, we will resume our journey towards Naltar Valley (95km-2hr-30min Off-Road Jeep Trek)
• Change Vehicles at Rahimabad and transfer to 4wd jeeps for Off-Road Journey
• Explore the beautiful Naltar
• Afternoon drive back for Danyor via Rahimabad and KKH
• Arrives Danyor and check-in hotel (45km-1hr-45min)
• After some relaxation proceed to visit Gilgit City
• Night stay at Danyor
Day 6: Kaghan Valley
• Early breakfast
• Start drive back to Naran via Babu Sar Top (235km-5hrs-20min)
• Free day for families to explore on the way Naran valley scenic points and gets photos of your memorable trip.
• Overnight stay at Naran Hotel.
Day 7: Kaghan Valley-Islamabad
• After breakfast, we will take you to Saif ul Malook Lake on jeeps. (3hrs Return)
• Saiful Muluk is a heavenly place and a beautiful turquoise color lake with a mesmerizing beautiful landscape. A fairy tale called Saif-ul-Malook, written by the Sufi poet tells the story of the prince of Persia who fell in love with a fairy princess at the lake.
• After the lake visit, we'll leave for Islamabad via Balakot, Mansehra, Hazara Express Way, Motorway M-1 (282km-6hrs)
• Arrives in Islamabad and drops at designated place.....
End of the Tour...
i. Rose Valley or similar @ Naran
ii. Hunza Embassy or similar @ Karimabad
iii. Danyor Hotel @ Danyor (Gilgit) or Grand Continental Hotel @ Gilgit
Show on Map
As per Gilgit-Baltistan Govt. Notification all tourists to enter Gilgit-Baltistan has to provide a Covid-19 Negative Report not older than 7 days.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
- In case of any change in the tour plan, result in the change of cost and will be reflected in the invoice accordingly.3/4 Hours +/- can be experienced during traveling in hilly areas due to any reason. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
- All members would give extra care for the local environmental care. Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers, etc) shall be suitably disposed of without polluting water sources.
- 3. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond the control of the hosts. In such a situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On steep ascends in mountainous areas; air-conditioned buses will be operational on an on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
- Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still, each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents, and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader, and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
- In case of theft, loss, or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
- On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
- The Organizers reserve the right to use event photos for electronic/digital media.
- Smoking in transport is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizers reserves the right to terminate/regret any participant due to indiscipline.
- Hotels Check-in time is 1400hrs & Check Out 1200hrs, late Check-Out will be extended till 1400hrs after that 50% of the room rate will be charged till 1800hrs, the full night will be charged after 1800hrs accordingly
- Read the Services not Included Portion Carefully
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY: >i.Reservation will be confirmed on receipt of a 50% advance payment basis through online banking/deposit >ii. Cancellation not intimated at least 72hrs before departure is to be charged at the quoted rates >iv. Remaining 50% payment to be clear one week before departure through online banking/deposit
- Child below 07 years sharing parent’s room is free (Max.02 children in a room)
- Child above 07 to 12 years will be charged 50% of the adult cost
- Above 12 years will be treated as an adult
- The price does not include Breakfast & Dinner for children
PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BRING
Day Bag/Rain Coat/Sun Glasses/Warm Clothes/Joggers/Sun Block Cream >Disclaimer: Quotation Only >? No room booked at this stage
The rates quoted above are a price guide only >? Rates & Availability may change without prior notice at the time of definite booking
PARTICIPANTS NEED TO BRING:
- Day Bag/Rain Coat/Sun Glasses/Warm Clothes/Joggers (please check the weather conditions online before the trip and carry stuff accordingly).
- All foreigners are requested to bring at least 1 set of passport 1st page and visa page copies.
Credit Card - Wire Transfer - Paypal - Master/ Visa Card -
Days : 7 | Nights : 6 | Hours : 0
- Complimentary Breakfast
- laundry Service
- Phone/Calls Service