Cheap Flights to the United States from $15
Top tips for finding cheap flights to the United States
- Looking for cheap airfare to the United States? 25% of our users found tickets to the United States for the following prices or less: From Dallas $204 one-way - $329 round-trip, from Anapa $479 one-way - $638 round-trip, from Aalborg $565 one-way - $821 round-trip
- High season is considered to be January, February, and December. The cheapest month to fly to the United States is January.
- Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest United States flight deals.
- Air travel across the US is common for locals and visitors alike and there are various hubs around the country that make flying a breeze. Los Angeles (LAX) is perfect for exploring the west coast and New York’s JFK fits the bill for the east coast while Dallas (DFW) is a great gateway to the southern states and Chicago (ORD) or St. Louis (STL) provide easy access to the northern and central US.
- US citizens only require valid photo identification for flights within the US while permanent residents will need an unexpired green card along with a valid passport in order to fly from one city to another. Temporary visa holders will also require a passport in order to travel by air around the country.
- For those who are planning a trip to the Outer Bank barrier islands off the coast of North Carolina, a flight into Norfolk International Airport (ORF) places you about 80 minutes away from the island of Kitty Hawk and the Wright Brothers Memorial as well as the beaches along Cape Hatteras, which are some of the best in the country.
- Washington, DC has two airports: Washington Reagan Airport (DCA) is a hub for American Airlines and Washington Dulles (IAD) is a hub for United Airlines, so you can get a flight there from any state.
- If you plan on visiting the Southern Californian cities of Los Angeles or San Diego, most major airlines have flights into LAX, while San Diego Airport (SAN) is a hub for Southwest Airlines so you should have few problems getting a flight.
Are there United States travel restrictions currently due to Coronavirus?
The United States has restricted the entry of all foreign nationals who have passed through or have been in China, Iran, Most European Countries, the UK, Ireland, and Brazil in the past 14 days. Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Travel Restrictions page for more information on restrictions worldwide.
Which airlines have a flexible cancellation policy for flights to the United States due to COVID-19?
American Airlines, United Airlines, and Delta have waived their change and cancellation fees on flights to the United States. Confirm policies on the booking site.
Which airlines apply social distancing measures on flights to the United States due to COVID-19?
Alaska Airlines, JetBlue, and Alitalia do not allow booking a middle seat on flights to the United States.
How long is the flight to the United States?
The flight from Dubai Intl to the United States takes on average 25h 33m. An average nonstop flight from the United States to the United States takes 3h 42m, covering a distance of 1544 miles. The most popular route is New York - Miami with an average flight time of 3h 00m.
What is the cheapest flight to the United States?
The cheapest flight to the United States from Dubai Intl on KAYAK in the last 72 hours was $671 round-trip. The cheapest ticket to the United States from the United States found in the last 72 hours was $5 one-way, and $28 round-trip. The most popular route is New York John F Kennedy Intl to Miami and the cheapest round-trip airline ticket found on this route in the last 72 hours was $87.
Which airlines fly to the United States?
Emirates flies most frequently to the United States from Dubai Intl. Delta, United Airlines & American Airlines fly the most frequently from the United States to the United States.
What are the most popular destinations in the United States?
Based on KAYAK flight searches, the most popular destination is New York (7% of total searches to the United States). The next most popular destinations are Las Vegas (5%) and Los Angeles (4%). Searches for flights to Washington (4%), Dallas (4%), and Miami (4%) are also popular.
Which airport is closest to Yellowstone National Park?
Yellowstone National Park is the oldest national park in the United States. The huge park encompasses a portion of the states of Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming and most major American airlines offer air service to Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (BZN) in Montana.
Which airlines are some of the best to travel around the US?
American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, and United Continental are some of the best airlines to choose from if you wish to travel across the US. These four airlines provide service to most of the major hubs across the country, including Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, San Francisco Airport, and Newark Liberty Airport. Frequent flyers can take advantage of programs like AA Advantage and SkyMiles, which offer premium services and rewards.
Can I get a nonstop flight from Los Angeles to New York?
Yes, you can. Several carriers including United Airlines, Delta, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines offer nonstop service from Los Angeles to two New York metropolitan airports: JFK Airport in New York City and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) in New Jersey.
Are there any domestic airlines that do not have baggage fees?
Southwest Airlines allows each passenger to check two bags for free on flights within the US, provided each bag is less than 50 pounds and neither of them is oversized. All other major air carriers will charge you for each checked bag - usually $25 for the first bag and $35 for the second.
How does KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool help me choose the right time to buy?
KAYAK’s flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a given destination and date is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now.